Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BLOOMING PROFUSELY AND NOT BLOOMING PROFUSELY

My mum grows the garlic vine plant in her garden but then it does not seem to bear a lot of flowers. This picture was taken this morning with only a few blooms of the flower.
Here is a close-up of the garlic vine flowers along the main fence of my house.
Me posing in front of the garlic vine plant with lots and lots of flowers. This is a house in my neighbourhood in Ipoh. My mum says the lady uses a lot of fertilisers to have the flowers bloom in such quantities. The picture was taken this morning.
My mum would stop to admire the flowers in this house each morning when she goes for her walks.
Look at how lovely the flowers are. However the flowers only last about 7 days at the most and then they turn brown.
Imagine if my mum's plant were to flower like this. I bet she would be in the garden the whole day admiring them.

No comments: