Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'M WORKING ON IT

A few of the visitors to this blog had written in to ask me for information about some plants during the holidays. Unfortunately, I have been very busy from the second last week of 2009 until now and so was unable to go and look for the information. I am still busy as I have a lot of paperwork to complete and lots of things to plan for the new school year.
However, I will try to find answers to the queries that were put forward by everyone. There was this young lady who wanted to know the name of my school, so that she could visit the Herb Garden. Well, the school that I am teaching in is Sekolah Menengah Vokasional Seri Manjung. It is located in the Manjung district of Perak. Before I forget, New Year Greetings to all of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi im finding kunyit hitam cn i get it???