Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PARSLEY



Last weekend, I got 2 big bunches of parsley for the price of RM1. Very cheap, right?
Now the problem was what to do with so much parsley. I couldn't use all of them to make soup. So, I turned to the internet to look for herbal recipes so that I can make pots of the stuff and feed them to my friends and students in the college.
Find two recipes, I did. Both were for detoxifying and cleansing the kidneys. It appears that parsley detoxifies the kidney by flushing toxins out, and is beneficial in the treatment and prevention of kidney stones. This herb contains a compound named Apoil, which has now been isolated and used in medication to treat kidney ailments and kidney stones.

Well everyone, I am sharing the recipes I found with you in this blog.

RECIPE FOR PARSLEY TEA
To make a Parsley tea, place 2 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley into a pot with the lid on. Heat the water to almost boiling, then turn off the heat. Let it sit for fifteen minutes, then strain the parsley out and enjoy the tea.

RECIPE FOR KIDNEY CLEANSER JUICE
Just throw all the ingredients together in the juicer, then drink! You can also use a blender if you want it to be more like a smoothie.

Ingredients
4 Stalks Celery
3 Sprigs Parsley
1 Cucumber
Half a lemon
Water


LINK

No comments: